Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2020: My Country it's a game for android

http://www.apk-soft.net/2014/01/MyContry-Game.html

http://www.apk-soft.net/2014/01/MyContry-Game.html

2020: My Country is the result of the huge success that was the city management game My Country , which has over 17 million players worldwide . In this new game , you will build a futuristic metropolis on an archipelago and manage in a richer and more compelling suite that deepen all aspects that made the original great game!


and it's endowed with sublime graphics and highly detailed animations that give life to your city and hundreds of quests you will be doing . In this sequel , players manage the lives of their citizens happy and workers who cross the city in flying cars . You can customize each of your buildings with thousands of options , but beware! Stay on your guard, because you are not safe from disasters : earthquakes , floods, and even alien invasions ! Download 2020: My Country and enter immediately in the future!

Main Features:
- A rich management mechanism city
- Spectacular graphics and highly detailed animations
- Hundreds of quests challenging and fun
- Many events , epidemics, alien invasions, and
natural disasters
- An architecture and futuristic vehicles
- Over 100,000 ways to customize each building
- Downloading, installing and using this game are
free. So have fun!
source


1 comment:

  1. I love this game. I have it for my Kindle Fire HDX. My only regrets with the game, is that it takes so long for energy to refill. I also have issues with connecting to Facebook with it, so I am unable to collect certain rewards.
    games for girl free cooler math games fast games

    ReplyDelete